Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
Amateur Radio, Scanner & Linux blog
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association and its Sunday evening Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net as well as ham radio and the Linux operating system
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
- Gao engineering offers a wide range of affordable, popular and reliable rfid products, dsp, arm and other microprocessor evm and development boards, ides, universal programmers, emulators, dsp learning systems, micro-network terminals, test and measurement products for engineers.
AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
F5VLB amateur radio astronomy stationPriority listing
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs
Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.