Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
The Brookdale ATV Repeater System
- Provide an ATV repeater function for the North Jersey Exterior Area that is available not only for general amateur radio use, but also for providing a unique communications resource during emergencies as well (FCC Part 97.1 (a))
ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military