Search Results for "alert"33 links
DX Resources : Clusters
- The DXrobot - Spots e-skip and aurora alerts
- Automatic e-skip and aurora alerts via email or SMS, it sends also latest dxspots via email.
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Consoles, Recorders, Dispatch, Alerting, Paging, Monitoring equipment.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WM7D Solar Resources
- Solar Flux reports, Current Alerts and Warnings from NOAA, 27 day forcast from NOAA, charts reflecting the past 7 years Solar cycle summary charts from NOAA
[ Hits: 5174 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WWV -- SEC's Geophysical Alert Message
- WWv explained. Document explaining the Geophysical Alert Message file format available on the web, and the SEC Geophysical Alert description
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Montreal's MediumWave, FM, SW and TV DX
- Information of propagation in and around montreal Canada for shortwave, am , fm and TV dxing, loggings section, propagation forecast and Sporadic E alerts, QSl page, updated frequently
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Reading Berks radio info
- Berks police radio scanning and more
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Dealer for Uniden Radio police scanners, including the Uniden base, handheld, and NASCAR racing scanners for public fire, police and rescue information and weather alerts.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
- MobileLog is a logging package for the PocketPC. It features DXCC reports, searching, alerts, and inport/export.
[ Hits: 2448 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 11833 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- NERDAlert 2000
- NERDAlert 2000 is an ID timer, with extras
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Alert Wizard
- Alert Wizard is a small application dedicated to notifying the user of an approaching schedule, or event.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsgeo alert beacon alert emergency alert system radioshack weather alert nerd-alert-timer toronto weather alert nerd alert timer beacon alert for windows
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links