Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.