Search Results for "all band"410 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Mobile
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13799 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 73611 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 81527 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL DX Century Club Program
- The ARRL DXCC Challenge is a new program for all band DXers
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Italian VHF & up BandPlan
- Italian vhf and up frequency allocations mantained by I5JRR
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- ARRL: US frequencies allocation
- Transmitter power limits and frequencies allocation by band
[ Hits: 4593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 4001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12123 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10131 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5081 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6870 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18979 | Votes: 468 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 77021 | Votes: 1130 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5731 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band six band ocf ism band band top band vhf band 30 m band 9 band out of band cb band all band 6 band ocf 6 band off tri band 220
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links