Search Results for "all band"377 links - and 1 categories
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6403 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23534 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31396 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 18654 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29072 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6418 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a folded dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 34876 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43929 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 30503 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FRARS Amateur Radio Club
- FRARS is a local ham radio club based in Poole, Dorset and has members active on all bands from 73KHz to Light!
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- N'BRED: The All Good Ol' Boy Band
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39378 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5228 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- QRP LABS
- The QRPLABS series of single band QRP CW tranceiver kits are high performance CW tranceivers with easy operating features, small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FM ATV repeater PI6ATS
- Amateur television Repeater PI6ATS in the middle of the Netherlands. Output in 23 cm band, inputs in 13 cm and 6 cm band. All home made.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12499 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5429 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 10966 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8034 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]