Search Results for "am antenna"1264 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 17M
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4410 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Easy Delta Loop for 50MHz
- Build your own delta loop antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 8980 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Bazooka antennas at QRP-L
- Posts on bazooka antennas at qrp-l mailing list
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka.
[ Hits: 30353 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 49614 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 9841 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- KO4BB's Tower Building Project
- Picture and description of a home made antenna tower
[ Hits: 8018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- N9XT antenna tower setup
- Antenna assembly and tower raising
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HS0ZEE Antenna Tower Installation
- Pictures and history of HS0ZEE 37 meters antenna tower installation with a cubical quad on the top of this tall radio mast.
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 48204 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1854 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7336 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W2DRZ Antenna controller
- The W2DRZ Antenna controller system is a low cost but effective system to monitor and control an antenna system's position.
[ Hits: 2667 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- WB0W ham radio shop
- Amateur radio products including Tarheel Antennas and ginpoles
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 7264 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3588 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DL5DBM`s 2 meter Antenna preamp
- Homebrew with CF300 DGMF with about .24 dBD gain
[ Hits: 2820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]