Search Results for "am antenna"1340 links - and 7 categories
- Liquid Metal Antenna
- Liquid metal antenna using galinstan by Mike Lake KD8CIK
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4391 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10399 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6121 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Antena Multibanda Colinear para HF
- A W5GI antenna description in spanish
[ Hits: 5693 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- F6EZX Deltaloop
- F6ezx homebrewing a deltaloop antenna in French
[ Hits: 5170 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Stacked J-Pole
- A stacked Jpole antenna plan by Gary - KGØZP
[ Hits: 4849 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5424 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CQ amateur radio - W5GI Mystery antenna
- Review of the W5GI Multiband Mystery Antenna by July 2003 Issue of CQ Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 5511 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Levy F9HJ Antenna
- A small multiband antenna for vacation in french
[ Hits: 5216 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5195 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Copper Cactus Single Coax Feed
- Single Coax Feed to Multi-Band Copper Cactus Antenna.
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 11674 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
[ Hits: 2723 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IK8MKK Home-Made equipment
- Two 50 Mhz amplifiers and antenna switch
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna k40 antenna antenna 446 mhz 28 mhz antenna end-fed antenna lz antenna elf antenna ocf antenna 23 cm antenna gp antenna antenna sw antenna 70 mhz antenna 300 ohm antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links