Search Results for "am antenna"1296 links - and 7 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10340 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5809 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 6913 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1963 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 15218 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The G5RV antenna by WB2VUO
- This is from a posting on the BARK PBBS Keith, WB2VUO
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K7PEH Installing The Hex Beam
- Assembling and setup operations of an heabeam antenna by K7PEH
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5409 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 41306 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Novel Gamma Match Construction
- A novel approach to contruction of a gamma match.
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9034 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Common vhf amateur radio antennas
- Plans and drawings of common amateur radio antennas, like jpoles, copper cactus, super jpole, omnidirectionals and quads
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DK5CZ AMA Antennas
- AMA magnetic loop antennas, original Käferlein AMA, produced by funktechnik-beese based in Germany
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- G4FGQ Antenna programs
- Lot's of antenna planning software mainly in dos version by G4FGQ.
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]