Search Results for "am antenna"1300 links - and 7 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22691 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 6044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 15 Meter L7 HamLoop
- K6SGH hamloop antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 6917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- The L7 HamLoop antenna for 17 meters
- K6SGH introduce the hamloop antenna L7 series
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 9385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 16597 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4469 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21775 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Boomless quad antenna
- VU2GX Girimajij article on boomless quad antennas
[ Hits: 33134 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4459 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tape Measure Antenna
- A tape measure beam antenna, optimized for fox hunting with a 7.3 dBd gain
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6899 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comprod Communications
- Maker of robust and strong commercial and amateur radio VHF UHF antennas
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Asia Radio Sales
- Online shop based in hong kong offer batteries mic speakers adaptors programming cables earpieces telescopic antennas handheld antennas desktop chargers handheld speakers. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and Alinco dealer
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.74 ]