Search Results for "am antenna"1425 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K5LAD 80 meter antenna
- A successful 80 meter antenna only 38 feet high on one end and 4 1/2 feet on the other
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4727 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-pitch Helical Antenna
- Creating multiple, overlapping resonance at 700-800
MHz band and leaving the VHF part of the response
as in ordinary, narrow band helical antenna.
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Coaxial-feed axiam mode helical antenna
- Coaxial-feed axial mode hemispherical antenna is studied experimentally and theoretically
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 12205 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- WWVB Loopstick Antenna
- A loop antenna for receiving WWVB based on the Amidon R33-050-0750 Ferrite rod.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stealth Communications
- The Stealth Telecom Mobile NVIS Mobile Antenna provides an additional level of concealment for your tactical teams.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna vhf uhf antenna 900 antenna 220 mhz antenna 40 m antenna p71 antenna hen antenna 4 mtr ewe antenna spt 500 antenna 11 mhz antenna eas antenna mra antenna sbf antenna 5 ghz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links