Search Results for "am dipole"116 links
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12186 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 6916 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9826 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 6M Square Copper Dipole
- Here is the parts list and dim. sheet for a 6m Square Copper Dipole, made from copper water pipe
[ Hits: 3347 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 49613 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 18917 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11360 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4410 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4624 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8294 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 15501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]