Search Results for "am dipole"116 links
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 5801 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- VHF Collinear-Dipole
- 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 7851 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6343 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 and 2 Meter Square Copper Dipoles
- The 2 meter Square Copper Dipole by KØFF
[ Hits: 4780 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PY1UNU dipole for 80 meters
- A dipole with coils for 80 meters band in portuguese.
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 14162 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4222 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4084 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 8318 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2541 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7081 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 41965 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]