Search Results for "am dipole"146 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Amateur Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the horizontal length of a particular dipole including Tees, antenna, or one side of it, for the frequency chosen. Enter the desired frequency and select the desired calculation from the drop box
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Folded Dipole
- The Folded Dipole is not used much amongst Radio amateurs, probably due to the fact that this antenna uses twice as much wire as a single-wire dipole.
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU, article by WB4IUY
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole
- Theory and origins of W4RNL Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole AHVD for portable operations.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building and Analyzing a Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A presentation by Bill Mitchell and Jack Burris
at UC Berkeley Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why does ice on a wire dipole affect the SWR?
- Effects of ice an snow in a wire dipole antennas
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Camper portable with a Buddipole
- A well documented example of a portable operation with a buddipole by KB0RFC
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole 15m dipole 10m dipole 10 m dipole 2 m dipole end fed dipole vhf dipole bs1 dipole c.b dipole 10 15 20 dipole for 88 108 mhz dx 15m dipole 72 mhz dipole 40/80m dipole dipole 20 40 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links