Search Results for "am ferrite"21 links
Antennas : Baluns
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3351 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to Build a UN-UN
- Building a 1:1 balun, aka un-un, with an Amidon Ferrite toroid core T 200
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ferrite Balun for HF
- Diagram and sample ferrite balaun for 1.8-30 MHz
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WWVB Loopstick Antenna
- A loop antenna for receiving WWVB based on the Amidon R33-050-0750 Ferrite rod.
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ferrite receive antenna
- A very compact receive antenna made with ferrite bars by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 2502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Active ferrite rod antenna
- An active antenna for HF done with a ferrite rod by OH7SV
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19280 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Taiyo Yuden
- Ceramic capacitors, inductor ferrite products, high frequency dielectric components like chip antenna and filters.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LA7MI 40W RF Amplifier for 80m
- 40W Linear Power amplifier with FETs for 80m
Some notes about saturation in ferrite- and iron-cores.
Written by LA7MI Stein Torp, N-5005 Bergen
[ Hits: 2759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Assessing unknown Ferrite Toroids
- Ok so you have had a good day at the Rally and you have come back with a carrier bag full of ferrite toroids that "just might be useful for something". How do you find out what they are? Very few seem to be stamped with any indication of their properties, and some are 'painted' garish colours which presumably means something.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4700 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ferrite for RFI
- Ferrite cores for RFI Suppression
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Ham's Guide to RFI, Ferrites, Baluns, and Audio Interfacing
- Understanding and solving RF interference problems using ferrite
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Guide to RFI
- A amateur radio guide to RFI, ferrites,
baluns, and audio interfacing by K9YC
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsferrite ferrite-a ferrite-rod ferrite rod am-ferrite am ferrite ant swl ferrite ferrite uses 60 khz ferrite antenna ferrite interference sup ferrite rod transmit ant ferrite rod balun ferrite core ferrite rod antenna lf ferrite toroid
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links