Search Results for "am filter"124 links
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16767 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- We produce duplex filters for 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, and 23 cm band but also for HF bands.
Sella and produce products for Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Accute Micro
- China supplier of ceramic bandpass filters in standard resonator sizes of 2~6mm , 8mm , 10mm and 12mm with freqency from 400Mhz~4Ghz and sections 2~10
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2132 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RF Filters
- MS DOS Program for calculations of HP, LP and BP filters at VHF and UHF frequencies up to about 800 MHz by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- LCLAYOUT drawing software
- Simple inexpensive program that allows L-C filters designed by PCFILT or S/FILSYN which are to be built using air wound inductors and single layer capacitors cut from alumina or duroid substrate materials
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Filter Wiz Pro
- Schematica software filter design program
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 8180 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- AADE Filter32
- ADE Filter Design and analysis is a free for download windows program to design filters
[ Hits: 2957 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6408 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Interferences and filtering
- General information on Filter passbands, interferences, TVI and RFI problems
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1.8-54 Mhz Low pass filter
- An easy to make HF low pass filter form high power by k8cu
[ Hits: 3223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]