Search Results for "am mode"322 links - and 3 categories
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 13876 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W4RNL Antenna notes
- Antenna modelling techniques and examples by W4RNL
[ Hits: 6376 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19376 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7EXO's Hamradio Pages
- Something for any station in any mode 600 pages of Hamradio
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 7965 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Amateur Radio Awards
- See awards from around the world, select by country, mode or band or add your awards !
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Olivia Modes
- Olivia is a family of MFSK modes with a high redundancy Forward Error Correction system similar to MT63. General description and protocol information by w1hkj
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6773 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4311 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14432 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- ProsKan KA1LPA
- Dual screen, supports AVT modes,16 Milions col, auto call insert facilities.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16514 | Votes: 844 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17402 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- PKTerm 99
- PKTerm 99 host mode terminal software for the Timewave/AEA TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows 95,98,NT.
[ Hits: 6442 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 10024 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 3905 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]