Search Results for "am noise"58 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22807 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2607 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Talk
- The amateur radio forum with more signal and less noise.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mods fro Yaesu FT-1000 (FT 1000 FT1000)
- ham.dmz.ro FT1000 pages
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 6713 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10727 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Yaesu FT-1000MP NB Key Click mods
- Keyclick and Noise Blanker modification of the Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark-V
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Low Noise Antenna pre-amp
- Low Noise Antenna pre-amp for SAT, EME & DX-ing
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Improving Receiver Noise on 50 MHz
- Tests on a preamplifier for 50 MHz installed right at the feedpoint of the antenna.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer monitor noise on HF
- RFI Forum at eHam.net
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise rfi noise low noise ft 857 noise low noise uhf amp x noise am noise ac noise noise qrm vhf noise cb noise rtl noise noise ncc-1 noise toy noise dsp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links