BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817updatedpopPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
- Alinco amateur radio transceivers manufacturer. HF Radios, Mobile transceivers, VHF UHF handhelds, receivers, scanners, power supplies and accessories
[ Hits: 11754 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.