Search Results for "am receiver"200 links
Antennas : Receiving
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7632 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 103703 | Votes: 242 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- Web shortwave receiver zone
- This is a web receiver link page with web receiver informations.
[ Hits: 25955 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 43401 | Votes: 203 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 24377 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rack Mounts for ham radio transceivers and receivers
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dave's Radio Receiver Page
- SW receiver review's including the JRC NRD-545,WJ-8711A,AOR AR7030. Also ham transceiver reviews - misc.
[ Hits: 5729 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Abc's of Shortwave portable radios
- An introduction to portable shortwave receivers and sw radio. What to look for in a good portable. Reviews of Sangean ATS505. Band info and frequecies.
[ Hits: 3960 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 13494 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Alinco DJX 10 software
- MS-DOS programming software for use with Alinco's DJ-X10 Wide Band Communication Receiver
[ Hits: 4027 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 3.95 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Electroluminescent Radio Receiver
- The Electroluminescent Receiver Kitk available for ham radio and shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3375 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Radio receiver dynamic range
- The basics of radio receiver dynamic range performance used for specifying the performance of radio receivers used in radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceiver kit receiver vhf hf receiver cw receiver ssb receiver sdr receiver dc receiver cb receiver qrp receiver atv receiver vhf receiver 10m receiver uhf receiver rf receiver receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links