Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiverupdated
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
- Producers of custom name tags, luggage tags, club badges, Employee Name Tags, Special Event Badges, but also Comtech Amateur Radio Television Transmitters and Receivers
D480 filters, Video cameras and accessories.
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB
Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
RTL-SDR on Google Nexus 7
- How to run an SDR Receiver on the Android Google Nexus 7 using SDR Touch App and an RTL-SDR dongle, review and costs by IW5EDI