Search Results for "amateur radio license pr"26 links
DX Resources : Callsigns
- U.S. Amateur Radio callsign lookups by UALR
- US callsign database is updated daily and is derived from FCC license data provided by University of Arkansas at Little Rock
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Balkan Award
- This award is issued to any licensed radio amateur who submits proof of two-way radio contacts with members of Balkan Contest Club
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Washington Totem Award
- This award is issued to any licensed radio amateur who submits proof of two-way radio contact with the state of Washington
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian Castles award
- Issued to any licensed radio-amateur or SWL who submits proof of radio contact with stations working form fortresses
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Darley Amateur Radio Club - An Anglo-Amercian Radio Club - G0FOS - GB4JUL
- We are an Anglo-American Radio Club, based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England, serving the needs of local hams and providing fcc license examinations.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouver’s Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Guelph Amateur Radio Club
- The Guelph Amateur Radio Club is an organization of like-minded men and women, most of whom are licensed amateur radio operators.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sky High ARC
- SHARC, was founded to serve prospective and licensed radio amateurs in Citrus County.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coffeyville Amateur Radio Club
- a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as "HAMS". Although the main purpose of the hobby is fun, it is called the "Amateur Radio Service" because it also has a serious face
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Northern Michigian Amateur Radio Club Inc. was founded on the principles of providing services to the local area Amateur Radio Service Groups and to public.This group of license amateur radio operator provide Emergency Communication during the time of weather related,disasters and man made emergencies.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aksarben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as “hams”.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Holiday City Amateur Radio Club
- The Holiday City Amateur Radio Club (HCARC) invites all hams or prospective hams to join our club. We are an ARRL affiliated club and have members eager to help others to achieve licensing or to up-grade their present license privileges.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Young Ladies Radio League
- Organized in 1939, YLRL (Young Ladies Radio League) is a nonprofit organization of women Amateur Radio Licensees. With a membership of approximately 800, it is international in scope with about 100 of those members who are DX YLs.
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AA9PW Amateur Radio Exam Practice
- Amateur Radio and Commercial Radio licencing exam practice. You can visit the Technician, General or Extra license pages where you can pick and choose the topics to practice so you can build up to a complete exam.
[ Hits: 1869 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRZ Ham Radio Exam Test
- This testing system serves as a training aid to help amateurs and prospective amateurs in passing the FCC exams neccessary to obtain US amateur radio licenses.
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- NC4FB Amateur Radio
- Online self-study programs for U. S. Amateur Radio license exams, Canadian Amateur Radio exams, and FCC Commercial Elements 1, 3, 7, 7R, 8 and 9.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get An Amateur Radio License
- Provides complete information about how to get a technician-level ham radio license.
[ Hits: 13990 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Un-official home of MSYS the multi-user BBS program for Packet Radio. This software is available for free use by all licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- DL9VF Exam Trainer
- Franks US license exam trainer, a PC program to prepare yourself for the written test (element 2,3 and 4) of the amateur radio exam performed by the FCC/VEC
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCCâ€™s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
- Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application to practice all possible questions prior to taking your exam
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]