amplifier 20 m77 links - and 1 categories
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19442 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- QRO Technologies
- HF amplifiers manufacturer maker of HF-2000 RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 10450 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- SB-220 / 200 Amplifier with Solid-State Transceivers
- Using Solid-State Transceivers With Older Tube Amplifiers, some Hines and Kinks on the Heath SB-220/200 that can be useful in your application
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SB-220 SB-221 Heathkit Amplifiers
- SB-220 or SB-221 Heathkit Amp Using Eimac's 3-500Z - K0GKD
[ Hits: 4746 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Improving Heathkit SB-220
- Circuit Improvements for the Heath SB-220 Amplifier
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Qsk keying for yaesu radios
- QSK amplifier keying circuit for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mk-V, FT-1000/1000D and FT-920
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4ATS - Devoted to the Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier. I have been rebuilding, repairing, and applying modifications to the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier for 15 years. Over 200 units completed and counting!
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29426 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 51985 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20m monoband Power Amp
- The 20m monoband 4-1000 amplifier, by Jelmer (pa5r), Herman (pa0ten) and Frans (pa5ca)
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 13cm RF Amplifier
- This amplifier uses two 60w Spectrian amplifier boards with the usual input and output hybrid coupler and combiner.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16946 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termspre amplifier cp-163 amplifier uhf amplifier 50 mhz amplifier 813 amplifier qrp amplifier 144 amplifier 4 400 2m-amplifier gk 71 rf amplifier 70 mhz amplifier amplifier pdf 50 mhz gi 46b amplifier hl 45b amplifier 70 cm amplifier 440 mhz amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links