amplifier 20 m
about amplifier 20 m on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Windom Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Heathkit SB-200 Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Heathkit SB-220
Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Kenwood TL-922 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-1000MP Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair Technical Reference : Amplifiers
- SB-220 SB-221 Heathkit Amplifiers
- SB-220 or SB-221 Heathkit Amp Using Eimac's 3-500Z - K0GKD
[ Hits: 4557 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Improving Heathkit SB-220
- Circuit Improvements for the Heath SB-220 Amplifier
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Heathkit SB-220
- The Heathkit SB-220, two 3-500Z, amplifier made a notable impact in the world of amateur radio when it debuted in 1975.
Resources and modifications
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 kW HF Amplifier Rebuild
- Heathkit SB-220 amplifier repaired at W8UM
[ Hits: 6357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 2541 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 27207 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.56 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : UHF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Preamplifiers
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 50024 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 3.68 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20m monoband Power Amp
- The 20m monoband 4-1000 amplifier, by Jelmer (pa5r), Herman (pa0ten) and Frans (pa5ca)
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links