Search Results for "amplifier 20 m"77 links - and 1 categories
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19412 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- QRO Technologies
- HF amplifiers manufacturer maker of HF-2000 RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 10430 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- SB-220 / 200 Amplifier with Solid-State Transceivers
- Using Solid-State Transceivers With Older Tube Amplifiers, some Hines and Kinks on the Heath SB-220/200 that can be useful in your application
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SB-220 SB-221 Heathkit Amplifiers
- SB-220 or SB-221 Heathkit Amp Using Eimac's 3-500Z - K0GKD
[ Hits: 4739 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Improving Heathkit SB-220
- Circuit Improvements for the Heath SB-220 Amplifier
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2590 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Qsk keying for yaesu radios
- QSK amplifier keying circuit for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mk-V, FT-1000/1000D and FT-920
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4ATS - Devoted to the Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier. I have been rebuilding, repairing, and applying modifications to the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier for 15 years. Over 200 units completed and counting!
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29350 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 51920 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20m monoband Power Amp
- The 20m monoband 4-1000 amplifier, by Jelmer (pa5r), Herman (pa0ten) and Frans (pa5ca)
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3022 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 13cm RF Amplifier
- This amplifier uses two 60w Spectrian amplifier boards with the usual input and output hybrid coupler and combiner.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16906 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
amplifier 20 m
You can try similar termsuhf amplifier pre amplifier 2m rf amplifier cp-163 amplifier 144 amplifier 4 400 50 mhz amplifier gk 71 rf amplifier 70 mhz amplifier 50 mhz gi 46b amplifier hl 45b amplifier 440 mhz amplifier 85-db-900-mhz-amplifier gk 71 amplifier qrp amplifier amplifier 20 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links