Search Results for "amplifier al 1200"3 links
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Modifications to the Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- This page describes two modifications W8WWV made to his AL-1200 amplifier. The mods were obtained from Ameritron, so they are official.
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]