Search Results for "amplifier design"58 links
Manufacturers : Broadcasting Equipment
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifier Systems, Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RF amplifiers used in a variety of custom applications in many diverse industries - from Scientific, Medical, Industrial, and Communications and Broadcast.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2570 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 8.66 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3348 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8352 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Enable Low Cost RF Power Amplifiers
- A new paradigm for low cost, reliable RF amplifier ‘pallets’ has been enabled by new circuit design, manufacturing and thermal management techniques
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
[ Hits: 8550 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.06 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Transistor Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for Bipolar Transistor Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Integrated Circuit Audio Amplifiers
- Circuit designs for IC audio amplifiers by N1HFX
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 1.5KW 6m Low Pass Filter
- This filter is designed to follow a FULL legal limit, GS-35B, 6m linear amplifier. Designed and built by Bill Jones, K8CU
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf amplifier design amplifier design ic amplifier design linear amplifier design 4cx250b amplifier design amplifier design tutoria rf design qsl design web design ham design sv1 design ham design cgi design pcb design wif design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links