Search Results for "amplifier design"62 links
DX Resources : Shack Rental
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- 4 x 813's RF Amplifier Deck
- This amp project was an exercise in cheap! The design criteria was to use only components in the JUNQUE BOX
[ Hits: 11698 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Enable Low Cost RF Power Amplifiers
- A new paradigm for low cost, reliable RF amplifier ‘pallets’ has been enabled by new circuit design, manufacturing and thermal management techniques
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Highly linear rf power amplifier design
- The need of high linearity is one of the
principal drivers in the design of power amplifiers
for new generation applications
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
[ Hits: 8874 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Transistor Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for Bipolar Transistor Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsamplifier design rf amplifier design ic amplifier design 4cx250b amplifier design amplifier design tutoria linear amplifier design vhf log design design lc design qsl design rf design web design wif design pcb design cgi design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links