Search Results for "amplifier"564 links - and 14 categories
Antennas : Windom
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19088 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Omega electronics
- Omega Electronics International is the source for Ameritron linear amplifiers as well as other amateur related products and repair service
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telstar Electronics
- Makers of VoiceMax Transceiver Speech Processor.
Linear amplifier production has been discontinued.
[ Hits: 4680 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Tokyo HY-Power
- Tokyo HY-Power japanese company, is out of business since 2014.
Originally producer of RF Aplifiers and accessories. Solid State RF Linear Amplifier Engineering and Antenna Tuners.
[ Hits: 18990 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobat Communications
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
[ Hits: 8713 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manuals for receivers, amplifiers, antennas and much more
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tubes for amplifiers
- Sales tubes for amplifiers like GS-23B,GS-31B,GS-35B,GU-34B,GU-43B,GU-74B,GU-84B. Include links to aplifier homebrew projects
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.17 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 17002 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50Mhz amplifier GS35b by OZ1DPR
- A 6 meters band amplifier width schematics
[ Hits: 5142 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- 50 MHZ power amplifier
- YU1AW power amplifier for 6 meters band using 2xGI7B
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-706 Amp T/R Interface, K6XX
- External Amplifier Keying from the IC-706
by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19648 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Signal RF Amplifier
- A bipolar small signal RF amplifier
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]