- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
SARK100 Antenna Analyzer
- The SARK100 Antenna Analyzer it is yet another antenna analyzer but available in kit form and designed to be easy to assemble and with an affordable pricing.