- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.