Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
Ham Radio Deluxe v4pop
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
- FT1000MP-SuperControl is a complete CAT control and "better than nothing" logging program, based on the legendary FT847-SuperControl program. The program has been developed especially for the FT-1000MP transceiver series including Mark-V and Field.
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.