Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
Interval Signals Archive
- Large collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals.
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
[ Hits: 11178 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Announce your callsign at least once every ten minutes. HamTime runs in the corner of the screen and gives you an audible alarm when that announcement is due.
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.