Search Results for "ant portable"234 links - and 1 categories
- A VLF loop by IK0VVE
- This antenna was born from the demand to use a loop for vlf operations in portable posting, avoiding the aid of long wires to stretch.
[ Hits: 3684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 67420 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 14876 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Top Loaded Portable Vertical
- A 3.5 Mhz top loaded vertical antenna built using 2 elevated radials by DJ9RB
[ Hits: 2245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Brew Loading Coil for AD5X Vertical
- How to make a loading coil for the AD5X portable vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21114 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 40658 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3603 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6238 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Portable Antenna for Satellites
- A portable antenna for mode B and J satellites
[ Hits: 9420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Homebrew Buddistick 2007
- W3FF article about the buddistick portable vertical antenna in a PDF file
[ Hits: 4993 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Antenna for portable use
- The following are the opinions expressed by various amateurs
[ Hits: 2290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Musings on the Miracle Whip design
- A modified design of this popular portable antenna
The whip described here will tune up to a respectable SWR on 40 metres and up.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FBK 2/70 portable coax antenna
- A small antenna for 2m and 70cm
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- The Octoloop
- An LF/VLF Portable Loop Antenna N4YWK
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Antenna Tower
- Pull this trailer antenna, Makes a great field day tower by n7qvc
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]