Search Results for "antenna 2m"129 links - and 2 categories
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
- Drawing and assembling instruciton for Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
[ Hits: 40213 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 18425 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 6506 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna
- 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
[ Hits: 17725 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6915 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9351 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 28518 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12421 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 25576 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 13635 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2m Quagi Antenna plan
- A design of a 2 m quagi antenna by TA2IB
[ Hits: 3749 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- High Gain Collinear AIS Antenna
- High Gain Collinear AIS (162MHz) Receiving Aerial by Neal Arundale - M1CHS
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 24439 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2739 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4266 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11439 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 8.63 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 1m antenna lf antenna 934 mhz antenna rc 292 antenna lw 1o1 antenna hf antenna sdr antenna 11 mhz antenna antenna ez antenna dk3-antenna x 7 antenna 8 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links