Search Results for "antenna 40 80 m"108 links
Antennas : 160M
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3698 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40/80 Coil loaded dipole
- A coil loaded dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by I2CN
[ Hits: 9335 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- I0SJC G5RV antenna
- A plan to homebrew a G5RV antenna, tunable on 10-15-20-40-80 meters band
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RX antenna for 160/80 meters
- RX Antenna 160m/80m Band Splitter/Switch, a small project that will work along with the K9AY RX antenna
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project by YU1QT
[ Hits: 3181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5346 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 3793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Inverted L Portable Antenna
- An 87ft inverted L portable antenna working on 80 40 30 20 15 meters band by N5ESE
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 5817 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Sloper antennas
- HB9TQF sloper antenna notes, setting up a multiband trapped half sloper antenna for 80 and 40 meters in italian PDF File
[ Hits: 4237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5702 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- G8ODE W3DZZ Antenna
- W3DZZ multiband antenna for 80-40-20-15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7791 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8246 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3396 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 17602 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.71 ]
antenna 40 80 m
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna d3-antenna antenna 144 440 antenna 40m antenna sdr antenna end-fed antenna 2m antenna gps antenna ocr antenna j antenna 50 mhz 6 m 70 mhz antenna hd antenna sat antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links