antenna 40 80 m
about antenna 40 80 m on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 [next]
Antennas : 160M
Antennas : 40M
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 5845 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3604 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Antennas : Dipole Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Multiband
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 18426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40/80 Coil loaded dipole
- A coil loaded dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by I2CN
[ Hits: 8732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
Antennas : Quad Antennas : Sloper Antennas : Stealth Antennas : Vertical Antennas : W3DZZ Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Windom Antennas : Wire
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4538 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Inverted L Portable Antenna
- An 87ft inverted L portable antenna working on 80 40 30 20 15 meters band by N5ESE
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 5549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links