NVI 40Meter AntennaModeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
[ Hits: 2372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
440Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear