Search Results for "antenna 40 m"367 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 9443 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2201 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 5978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3745 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Full 1/4 wave vertical for 40m
- Pictures and assembling description of a homebrewed vertical antenna for 40 meter band by ON7AMI
[ Hits: 4561 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EH for 40 meters by CO6HK
- Article on a homebrewed EH antenna for 40 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 1697 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1910 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project by YU1QT
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 5993 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 3990 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8191 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 17233 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]