Search Results for "antenna 80m"92 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12215 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- N4IS - New Waller Flag
- Hi performance 160/80m rotatable RX antenna
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10299 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable antenna for 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 55794 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6506 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The CN2WW 80m wire-beam
- Description of the 80m antenna used at CN2WW in the ARRL-DX CW 2007
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Field Expedient Dipole Antenna
- 80M field expedient antenna, suitable for NVIS operations
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17334 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- VU3GAO 80m loop antenna
- A 80 meters band loop antenna plan by VU3GAO
[ Hits: 3664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6779 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4649 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Self supporting 80M Vertical
- A self supporting vertical antenna for 80 meters by W9OY include pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna end-fed antenna hb9 antenna hf antenna l-antenna 17 m antenna sdr antenna antenna end fed antenna antenna 144 440 j antenna 50 mhz 6 m 2m antenna gps antenna d3-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links