Search Results for "antenna adjustment"4 links
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]