Search Results for "antenna for 5 meter"294 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10223 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7372 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 27630 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26721 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7303 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 20614 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19339 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5019 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3420 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 6889 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6980 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9131 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
antenna for 5 meter
You can try similar terms30 meter antenna 11 meter eh antenna 2 meter q antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 80 meter l antenna f 23 2 meter antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna eh antenna for 11 meter 1 meter antenna 2-and-6-meter-antenna 15 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna 80 meter end fed antenna 2 and 6 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links