Search Results for "antenna for 6 m"473 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 63788 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15605 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4029 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 23252 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6163 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 8890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15395 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28662 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 3984 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43040 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38253 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6878 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Delboy's PMR446 Radio
- Delboy's PMR446 radio pages and forum. DX, antennas, modifications, etc
[ Hits: 6209 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5303 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AC6LA MoxGen
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna, given the design frequency and wire size
[ Hits: 4154 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11067 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]