Search Results for "antenna for 6 m"476 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13540 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
[ Hits: 5980 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4678 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18093 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Stacked Halos antennas
- Stacked halo antennas for omnidirectional coverage by W9KXG
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7341 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Antenna Modelling
- Antenna modelling notes, including wich antenna modelling software choose and where to find useful resources for antenna planning and home-brewing.
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4AON portable 6m J-Pole antenna
- Ribbon cable J-Pole antenna for 6 Metres, with antenna picture and construction detail
[ Hits: 3941 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18537 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 25934 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26537 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4057 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- KJ6Y's Communications service co
- Antennas and Towers for Amateur Radio
Specializing in installation and maintenance of Tri-Ex and US Towers
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K6ACJ Ham Radio, HF Mobile
- Ham radio mobile operator fom CA, tips for hf mobile antenna installation, antenna masts
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8912 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]