Search Results for "antenna for 6 m"543 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12795 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 125876 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13982 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 88262 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8572 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy Delta Loop for 50MHz
- Build your own delta loop antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 10636 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4172 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Double Bazooka in attic
- Discussion on Elmers Forum at eHam.net about setting up a bazooka antenna in an attic
[ Hits: 2920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F5TER Antenne EH 160 M
- EH Antenna for 160 meters band and links to more EH antenna plans
[ Hits: 4448 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- HF Log Periodic antenna
- Plan for a log periodic antenna for the 14Mhz-30Mhz by F6DOP in french
[ Hits: 3969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4832 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 5028 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3629 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
antenna for 6 m
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 cm antenna ewe antenna antenna 101 220-mhz-antenna 400 ohm antenna 462 mhz antenna hf antenna nec antenna 2m gp antenna sdr antenna 450 to 470 antenna 70 mhz antenna jvc antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links