Search Results for "antenna for 6 m"471 links - and 2 categories
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Bird Yagi Antenna
- Pictures and detail of contruction of a bird yagi for 10 meters and pictures of the 6 meters version
[ Hits: 8745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 15 Meter L7 HamLoop
- K6SGH hamloop antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK4CIE receiving loop for 160 meters
- A receiving only loop antenna for 160 meters band by IK4CIE Vittorio, in italian
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 2838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The L7 HamLoop antenna for 17 meters
- K6SGH introduce the hamloop antenna L7 series
[ Hits: 2507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7024 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S a 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 2640 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7052 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Jpole for PMR-Radio
- A 446 Mhz J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 3790 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 160 m receiving loop
- KC22TX receiving loop antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4332 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6800 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]