HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
VK2ABQ Wire Beams
- The VK2ABQ wire beam is described in Les Moxon's HFAntennas for all Locations which also contains the original references, but they are rather difficult to find. The VK2ABQ antenna is a planar wire beam that can be constructed from a single hub and four spreaders.
The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HFantenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 8476 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
VHF TX Loop
- VHFAntenna in a lunchbox. The magnetic loop on two metres band Lloyd Butler VK5BR
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver