antenna long137 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3093 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16838 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11854 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2911 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Beverage Antennas
- Beverage antenna description for long wave reception, article published on Megahertz magazine in November 1900, in french
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A VLF loop by IK0VVE
- This antenna was born from the demand to use a loop for vlf operations in portable posting, avoiding the aid of long wires to stretch.
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1738 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3628 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Antennas for MF and LF
- Long Waves, Short Antennas, designing antennas for MF and LF communications
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3640 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 50391 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50736 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL6WU Long boom Yagi design tools
- This is an Excel spreadsheet template to design DL6WU Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.27 ]
You can try similar termsantenna-long antenna long long antenna 4g long range antenna long wire antenna 20 m long wire antenna hf long wire antenna 10m long wire antenna 80m long wire antenna 20-m-long-wire-antenna antenna long wawe long-wire-antenna vhf long wire antenna long range tv antenna hf long wire antenna/tex
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links