antenna long136 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- A shortwave active antenna, riginally designed for long wave and medium wave reception, but that works well all the way up through the shortwave bands based on the PA0RDT design
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9:1 Voltage Unun
- A 9:1 voltage unun using a T-200-2 powdered iron toroid core to feed a long wire multiband antenna.
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 1548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- A long article on multiband dipole, with an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Pennant Loop adventures
- Experimenting with pennant loop antennas article by Jedd Smith, includes layout ideas, modeling and design along to some pictures
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Curtain Antenna
- An antenna for shortwave radio broadcasting consisting of rows and columns of dipoles, is a high gain directional antenna, designed for medium and long range communications.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Measurement on W3EDP antenna
- RF Current measurements on a Long Wire W3EDP antenna
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Electrically Small Antennas 2016
- An antenna system is electrically small if it's enclosing sphere is <λ/2π. So a 10m band antenna of under 1.6m long qualifies.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Off-center Fed Windom Antenna with Vertical Radiator
- 80 to 6 meters, 2 KW, designed to be used at heights of only 25 to 45 feet, includes a twenty foot long vertical radiator
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband Power Technology
- Active Receiving Antennas, designed for reception of shortwave, mediumwave and longwave signals and VHF/UHF signals
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mod for Acom 1000 amplifier
- The problem originates by improper TXOUT-to-RF timing (RF transmission exists still after a TX-EN prohibition), combined by too long decay of their CW pulses.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna long antenna-long long antenna long-wire-antenna long range tv antenna 4g long range antenna long wire antenna 80m long wire antenna long wire hf antenna 20 m long wire antenna am long wire antenna vhf long wire antenna end fed long wire antenna hf long wire antenna/tex hf long wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links