antenna matching60 links - and 1 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Short Delta Loop for 40m
- A youtube video of a Short Delta Loop antenna, only 8,5 meters per side. This project use a loading coil of 56,7 uH for electrical matching.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2 Elements 20m Delta Loop
- A 2 elements delta loop antenna for 14 MHz with a MMana simulation file, dimensions, pictures of this aluminium tube based delta loop antenna, and matching system details.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 70 MHz Delta Loop
- A delta loop antenna project for 70 MHz, 4 metre band and the matching section to feed to 50 Ohm coax feed line
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching antenna antenna matching antenna 5.8 ghz matching am antenna matching swl antenna matching antenna tuner matching matching verical antenna cb antenna matching tune antenna matching network antenna matching unit impedence matching techniques in antenna des end fed antenna with 1/4 wave matching stub pi net matching 80m matching l matching
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links