and 1 categories
about antenna multiband on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 [next]
Antennas Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas Antennas : 40M Antennas : CobWebb Antennas : Dipole
Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Multiband
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 7875 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4405 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7118 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Antennas : Portable Antennas : Repair and Maintenance Antennas : Stealth Antennas : Traps Antennas : Vertical Antennas : Windom
- Levy F9HJ Antenna
- A small multiband antenna for vacation in french
[ Hits: 4971 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 7546 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6204 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
Antennas : ZS6BKW Shopping and Services : Marine Radio
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 6942 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- The Carolina windom antenna
- Homebrewina a multiband windom antenna
[ Hits: 5071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6656 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links