Search Results for "antenna performance"121 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 82626 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3764 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27665 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13748 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2851 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9018 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- GAP Titan DX performance test
- GAP Titan DX Evaluation, antenna for 10m 15m 20m 40m 80m
[ Hits: 13433 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Source for high performance wire antennas, Current-type Baluns, Line Isolators, quality wire antenna parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 5808 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4517 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- PCTEL Connected Solutions
- PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave and Wi-Sys brands
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39862 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2899 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna performance performance hf hf tribander performance d3+ high performance ant d3 high performance ant hf-tribander-performance high performance receiver high performance yagi uh high performance transce performance finals for cobra25cb high performance hf transceiver high performance 477mhz high performance quad calculator high performance receiver wicer high performance indoor shortwave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links