Search Results for "antenna phase"34 links
Antennas : 20M
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise cancellation on 2m using 2 antennas
- Article on Phase-cancellation of noise on 2m band
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]