Search Results for "antenna preamplifier"10 links
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16726 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Ham Radio products, Antenna Switches, Receiver Preamplifiers, Preamps
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7325 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clifton Laboratories
- Band Reject Filters, Bandpass Filter, Active Antennas, amplifiers and preamplifiers
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Universal LF/MF Preamplifier
- "A ""Universal Antenna Preamplifier"" design, in Web page form. Works with long wires, loops, or whips. For longwave and medium wave."
[ Hits: 5379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Improving Receiver Noise on 50 MHz
- Tests on a preamplifier for 50 MHz installed right at the feedpoint of the antenna.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]